Just recieved some sad news from an old friend of ww2f day's... lovely suzie. aka sunny971

Forum status and management information and notifications only .
Mods and admins please be aware members cant answer to posts here for writing acces is limited to management only ,
Erich
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

Re: Just recieved some sad news from an old friend of ww2f day's... lovely suzie. aka sunny971

Post by Erich » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:26 pm

that's the craps Carl, sadly about our type is that when you get it is seems from what I have seen, learned and otherwise it is at a bad stage. stage 3 is the worst case in which I was plus a B added to it since I had kidney failure....... I know poor Suzie is feelin like hell
E ~ Image Torpedos los !

The Ringo Kid
Generalmajor
Generalmajor

Re: Just recieved some sad news from an old friend of ww2f day's... lovely suzie. aka sunny971

Post by The Ringo Kid » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:52 pm

Erich wrote:that's the craps Carl, sadly about our type is that when you get it is seems from what I have seen, learned and otherwise it is at a bad stage. stage 3 is the worst case in which I was plus a B added to it since I had kidney failure....... I know poor Suzie is feelin like hell

Thanks. Also, Larry decided to forgo any treatment so as not to keep the family stressed out. Shame too, he was a good friend and everyone liked he and his humor. I guess I ought to count myself blessed even with all the other health issues--what you all go through, I cant imagine.

And Suzie, im sending my nightly knee-mail for you. :thumpsup:
"Where Liberty Dwells, Is My Country" Ben Franklin.

Sniper1946
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

Post by Sniper1946 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:35 am

It seems suzie hasn't been seen at the old place,Taken from WW2f "sunny971 was last seen: Jun 28, 2016" doesn't sound good guys..I've sent her two pm's and asked Erich if he has heard anymore ... :thinking

The Ringo Kid
Generalmajor
Generalmajor

Post by The Ringo Kid » Sun May 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Sniper1946 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 9:35 am
It seems suzie hasn't been seen at the old place,Taken from WW2f "sunny971 was last seen: Jun 28, 2016" doesn't sound good guys..I've sent her two pm's and asked Erich if he has heard anymore ... :thinking
Illl keep my fingers crossed for good luck with her, and do believe in miracles and will pray for her.
"Where Liberty Dwells, Is My Country" Ben Franklin.

Return to “Forum management announcements”