Looking for a copy of: Blitzkrieg Anthology.

The Ringo Kid
Generalmajor
Generalmajor

Looking for a copy of: Blitzkrieg Anthology.

Post by The Ringo Kid » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:31 pm

As my lap top was stolen last Thursday-I THINK my copy of the game was in the carrying case too-as I cant find it anywhere? and I was wondering if anyone has a source for buying another disc? Its not an expensive game-maybe $10-but fun as hell. :salute:
"Where Liberty Dwells, Is My Country" Ben Franklin.

Hawkerace
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: Looking for a copy of: Blitzkrieg Anthology.

Post by Hawkerace » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:30 am

I only have a copy of the anthology digitally, but I can set up a drop box / google drive for the installer and PM it to you if it tickles your fancy. It's a simple (DRM free) point & click install and play away. I also have Blitzkrieg 2 as well.

I purchased them through "GoG" which is known also as Good Ol' Games. They have a lot of great old stuff there.

The Ringo Kid
Generalmajor
Generalmajor

Post by The Ringo Kid » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:08 pm

I greatly appreciate that but, found the disc set. However--the only part that works-is the Blitzkrieg II part of the set--the rest don't open at all. Could it work if I get the digital set? :salute:

Hawkerace
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Post by Hawkerace » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:21 pm

I’m sorry, I don’t think I understand.

So the disc set you have is blitzkrieg 1 & the expansion packs for it, as well as blitzkrieg 2? And when you popped it into the computer only blitzkrieg 2 worked? Is it because of the disc being damaged or because of your operating system? The digital versions are essentially plug and play without fuss, and are also CD-less. It is a complete all in one package executable file.

AFAIK the digital version is compatible with all operating systems.

The Ringo Kid
Generalmajor
Generalmajor

Post by The Ringo Kid » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:11 am

Hawkerace wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:21 pm
I’m sorry, I don’t think I understand.

So the disc set you have is blitzkrieg 1 & the expansion packs for it, as well as blitzkrieg 2? And when you popped it into the computer only blitzkrieg 2 worked? Is it because of the disc being damaged or because of your operating system? The digital versions are essentially plug and play without fuss, and are also CD-less. It is a complete all in one package executable file.

AFAIK the digital version is compatible with all operating systems.
I don't know? I had first bought the disc game--which was 2 disks--about 2 years ago-but had no computer at the time. My last laptop-was recently stolen-less than 2 weeks ago. I was able to only load the disk that contains Blitzkrieg 2, and actually play it. The others loaded but--I guess are not compatible with the stolen laptop-as well as the one I have now. My stolen lap top-was built in 2016, this one I'm on now-0was built less than 4 months ago. Blitzkrieg II works perfectly--just the others that came with it-do not. I think Blitzkrieg I also works-its the other 12 or so games that don't-which include the Cossacks, the Napoleanic Wars, the Civil War-Western expansion etc

How does one go about getting the digital versions? and how much does it cost and do you have to have internet to play it where there is no internet?

The Ringo Kid
Generalmajor
Generalmajor

Post by The Ringo Kid » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:13 am

Forgot to mention, I'm already caught up and just past-where I was when my other computer was stolen. I cant find the other copy of the game-as I guess it was in my computer case with the lap top that was stolen.

Hawkerace
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Post by Hawkerace » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:42 am

Here I’ll message you the store where I bought it, as well as some other goodies. Hopefully we will get you to the front as soon as possible!

The Ringo Kid
Generalmajor
Generalmajor

Post by The Ringo Kid » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Hawkerace wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:42 am
Here I’ll message you the store where I bought it, as well as some other goodies. Hopefully we will get you to the front as soon as possible!
Thank you-and received. :thumpsup: That site is like the site I belong to called: Steam. :salute: