Acquisitions

All WW2 era militaria (incl interbellum from WW1)
The Ringo Kid
Generalmajor
Generalmajor

Re: Acquisitions

Post by The Ringo Kid » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:13 pm

I havent picked up any images cept movie stills) for over 2 years now. rick white has gotten VERY expensive. Oh I forgot--only other buys---8 guns in the last 2 years.
"Where Liberty Dwells, Is My Country" Ben Franklin.

Deadeye18
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Post by Deadeye18 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:27 pm

Just bought 400 rounds of 7.92mm. ALL german Ww2 but mixed dates and manufacturers and it's dirty so ill be spending a week or so sorting it out by year and maker and cleaning it.I might start a headstamp collection.

The Ringo Kid
Generalmajor
Generalmajor

Post by The Ringo Kid » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:24 pm

Deadeye18 wrote:Just bought 400 rounds of 7.92mm. ALL german Ww2 but mixed dates and manufacturers and it's dirty so ill be spending a week or so sorting it out by year and maker and cleaning it.I might start a headstamp collection.

Sounds gut. :thumpsup: Ill be gone allday Sat to take my class for carrying a handgun. I was missing yesterday as I went to :eh hem: "test" my Walther P-38 out--some 150 times :gun2: Im not going tyo have any probs getting a passing shooting score. :toast: I basically shoy out the entire "chest" area of my target.

Soooooooooooooo, libs will be freaking out that ill be a new addition to being armed with a gun. :D :D :D
"Where Liberty Dwells, Is My Country" Ben Franklin.

Deadeye18
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Post by Deadeye18 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:24 am

Libs worldwide wet their pants at the slightest thing!Ringo you know this line of thinking isn't korrekt so report to your prezzidizzle's nearest re education centre asap. I really miss pistol shooting.You fellows are lucky you have the 2A. Enjoy your range day bud :toast:

Return to “WW2 era militaria”